Maybe someone will read this, maybe not. Just want to publicly post this.
I have recently lost my mother from complications due to cancer. It's very tough to see my mother go through that even tho its a short amount of time, more so to decide to place her on do not resuscitate.
It has been more than 3 months. And I still really do miss her. I have accepted the fact that she's gone.
Recent events and most probably work is making it hard for me to move on.
Friends are also losing their loved ones. Saddening news after another. And it makes my heart feel heavy.
Work is complicating with my healing process. I work in healthcare. It doesn't bother me as I love what I do. (Even tho half if my patients are a pain, I just have to add that xD)
It's just some of them are very sick. Just putting it out there, it's hard for me to deal at the moment, to be blunt, them dying. It reminds me of what happened to my mother. It may seem maybe to them that I'm "unfeeling" because I have to put on a "professional" face, and I do have to put my best at work. But I'm bawling on the inside.
Death is like rubbing salt into a wound that's already slow to heal.
Its making me feel anxious, which stresses me out and triggers my migraine in which there are times that I can't even function.
This can go with different reactions, brain vs heart. My brain understands but my heart is not ready to let go yet. There's so many things I feel left unanswered. But one thing I wanna know is if she's okay now. Is she pain free?
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Not good for my mental health
Posted by
Biscuitina
at 5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment